Sunday, July 15, 2007

Truth and Everyone (man) else a lair,

(Romans 3:4) Does your Faith Inform… your reasoning, or does your faith force your politics, on all.

7/15/2007
By Bruce H, Scroggins

Is your faith, so weak, you need political ideology, mixed in your weak faith, too dominate, your speaking, you state fearful precepts, your line upon line is, polluted with, let’s say; the Sons of Sceva desires, (Acts 14.)

I believe my faith Informs my reasoning, I make decisions based in and on my Faith, I do not need to use a pious, political, religious audio, of zealous speaking, to couch my pronouncements, in a political arena. This is the difference, I see very few Democrats and mostly Republicans, using religious faith, to open certain ears to their desired Political message. I have repeatedly heard many Republicans and Conservatives, use their religious protestations and rhetoric, too gain ear from those who are too weak, too use the reasoning coming from their faith, to make an informed decision.

Some Democrats use this mix of Political and Religious faith to advance their Political Ideology, but it is a very small in number, used by progressives, I believe most liberals, Democrats and Progressives, they know it is an unholy alliance and many, or most people see through it. They know it robs them of arriving at a self internalized conclusion, through reasoning, based in their own effort, in disseminating detailed platforms, stances and issues familiar and germane to their faith based reasoning.

America, what I’ am sayings is, I’ am comfortable with my own abilities to make up my own mind, I trust myself, based in my faith, not because of the mix of religious belief and Political ideology. My faith is strong, all by it self, my Political ideology is built on, my reasoning, coming from my faith, so I’ am comfortable, standing for and behind, my political policy, I’ am for the Poor and Health care, why? It is based in what I have been thought, through my faith, so I profess policies and support policies, that advance that reasoned passion.

I have explained a large part, of how I arrive at what I support Politically, now I do not have to ever beat a particular sin into the dirt, to set my self, or my morality above another, in order too, either shame, or guilty another, into support, or silence, dividing the masses. Many do this, all for the above reasons and more, all for political calculation, or for expediencies, but never for the faith. I also do not use politics to speak about my faith, why because my faith is strong, all by it’s self, it needs no crutch of false superiority, or acceptance, to be popular and I force no conversation of any man.

Elected Officials and my elected Representatives, please take ear, this is how and much of why I think what I profess. You can decide from this which way, many will come down, either Left, or Right, Democratic, or Republican, Conservative, or Liberal and Independent, or Libertarian, Secular Christian, Jewish, or Agnostic, Heathen, or Pagan, I ask, keep your faith Strong and Politics clean, absent religious divisiveness, remember, you want all men to listen and not focus on the messenger, if you stand anyone of us up, in the brightest possible light of our Humanity, each will fail and find fault, but if you state your Politic and your position on the issues of the day, knowing you need a majority too effect an outcome, either for action, or for no action, state your case.

And If you want to profess your faith, let every man, woman, he, or she, chick,or child, be a liar and God be true, or for some no god true of anything.

No comments: