Monday, May 09, 2005

Can't have it both ways

The Truth in LOVE

Can’t have it both Ways

by Bruce H, Scroggins

5/7/05

Responce to quest on Dobbs show:

I listened to your representative on Lou Dobbs show last night and I was concerned, because you see Lou as promoting xenophobes, and you even accused Lou of being a race hater, particularly Mexicans, Latinos, and Spanish speaking people. Your representative says he doesn’t support opened or closed borders; he supports a legal system of immigration, well if you have problem of flooding over your borders, you must stop the flooding first, not wait while the flood is taking place to make a system that is legal for the water, and for the people who are being flooded. Your asking the people being flooded to just shore up your home, and learn to navigate the waters outside of your home, that’s find for some, but not for all.

Now I just made a simplification of the problem, but it's still very accurate depiction of what is happening, and with America at war, in two fronts Drugs, and Terrorism, and with the two using each other for cover, now you add those who choose to come over this same border illegally, and you have a compounded problem for America, and it is unfortunate, that those who want to come legally are caught up in this situation, but such are the circumstance we have “in” America, and we have to deal with this.

When America has is a such a sever problem, and your representative says that Lou and others who believe as he dose, and speak there beliefs, you say were lumping racially, Latinos, etc; in the same conversation and your just being a raciest towards those who want to come here legally, but that’s not what’s happening. And I won’t support your belief, because that’s not what he’s saying and when you say, any talk of terrorist coming with these legal, and illegal, aliens, is the as same xenophobes talk. We know that they have, and are mixed in with those who came legally, and your organization advocates for them, to not be stopped, you lose me.

We in America want all illegal aliens to stop coming illegally, for the purposes of terrorism, Drug, dealing, and for legal jobs, buy the way of illegal immigration, this has to all stop. And if you came into America and planned to mix in, or if you came in undercover, you must go back out, and come in legally. I was taught that, anyone who climes over the fence, is a thief, and a robber, this precept, and principle was taught me in the Bible.

So I’ am not against legal immigration to America, but all but legal immigration has to stop.

Now American National Security is at stake, and your advocacy group is not against American National Security, is it.

You can’t have it both ways at once. You cannot let the illegal in with the legal, America cannot let the illegal in and then say well there here now, let them stay, That won’t work because America doesn’t know who came legally, and who came illegally, and think about this for a rational moment, what’s the difference. If you get a bad reaction from a batch of medicine, and you got 1 million doses, you either have to test all 1 million doses, or get rid of the batch, and start over again, (and I don’t mean kill them) what I do means is that if you can prove you came legally, OK but if you can’t you must go out, and come in legally.

I also want Port security, but don't gey me wrong, I am against racisms in any form, whether it is institutional, or personal. Now don’t get me wrong I am for what is fair, and if you’ve been wronged, you deserve to be set right, and if the government did you wrong than the government has to set it right, and if businesses are hiring illegal aliens for work they are breaking the law, and should be adjudicated accordingly, this is one of the areas where America should start.

Last: why do you have a door on your home, why do you want just your family to get into your car, you say to me it’s OK, let them come in, let them ride, I say no, not because I don’t like them, I don’t know them well enough to like or dislike them, but I know that they cannot come into my home with out permission, they cannot get in my car either, whether I like them or not, all must ask and receive PERMISSION to come. And if you clime over the fence, and set up living in the corner of my yard, cooking cleaning raising your children, then stand there staring at me, in the corner of MY property, looking me in my face, as if to say what are you looking at me for.

I say your arrogant, and NO I don’t want you in my yard, you didn’t ask for my permission to be there, and I want you to leave.

No comments: