Monday, February 05, 2007

If Republicans block a vote on Discussion of the Resolution,

those opposing, will pay a heavy, heavy price; Republicans will be now seen, as keeping the Stay the Course Failed Strategy in place in Iraq and defying the November Elections.

02/05/07

By Bruce H, Scroggins

Republicans want two other Resolutions voted on, one that divides Democrats the other that divides Republicans, the one on the docket for a floor Discussion vote is the best of the non-binding Resolutions. Republicans have until 5:30 today too back off, or suffer the wrath of the Nation.

You know in a way, the nation bears a large part of today’s events in Congress, the people who voted to keep these blocking Republicans in office, share today’s events, some in the Nation wanted these Republicans to stay in office, they wanted there votes to block the majority of voters representatives and today, it will show.

This will escalate the Democrats too, move to a binding Resolution, that’s the next step. The President wants too get the Democrats to cut off funding, so he can say, there endangering the troops, I Bush will send as many troops as I see fit and Congress has no say, not even purse strings say, they cannot block my lead, the purse string power is not really power, unless I Bush the King agree to let them use it, I am the Unitary Executive King, I have spoken.

Any cut in funding, against Bush sending troops, will be shown as not supporting the troops Bush believes, if he sends them, the Congress has no other duties, but to fund his every moves, when it comes to wars, they serve only to rubber stamp, his will. And the Nation voting and saying they want out, is their right, but has no effect on, I am the King, they have but to follow my lead and SHUT THE ____-UP.

You can poll your grandmother and it makes no difference to me, I am the King, Kings don’t do what the majority votes to have happen, I’ am the only decider when it comes to wars, if I the King, send troops over a cliff, into an ABYSS and spend money into a black hole, the Congress the Nation have but to comply and keep their disloyal mouths shut. I have lead America through, mistake filled leadership and, I am not sorry for having spent American money and lives, I King Bush, will spent all of these until, I win, if not, I will turn it over too the next President and it results and mistakes will be there’s too solve.

Democrats have plans; many, for instance, ISGR, Baker & Hamilton; OUT OF IRAQ, George McGovern, William R, Polk and many more, some bi-partisan, some purely Democratic, some Republican.

In the meantime, Take an immediate POLL, ask: How many think, there should be a vote, to allow discussion on the Resolution on the floor of the senate.
I know, there is no way, in AMERICA; one News show will post the POLL, or the RESULTS.

No comments: