Wednesday, January 03, 2007

Bush sir, do not send more American to their Deaths… All too preserve the war for two more years and your legacy.



I just learned, Congress cannot stop Bush from ESCALATING the CIVIL WAR in Iraq, Congress cannot stop Bush from sending more Americans to their deaths, Bush has all the money he needs, already passed in the Pentagon Budget, to do what ever he wants and bush wants this mess to continue for at least two more years until he leaves office, then it’s the next Presidents war to lose, Bush thinks, put loss on Bush now, right now.

WELL sir, Bush you have LOSS the Conflict in IRAQ.

Iraq was one big LIE, from start to Loss, I never thought after the election, I’d be for this, but the time has come, it’s time too IMMPEACH BUSH and CHENEY, yes it’s pass time to go after this scoundrel and his ilk, the only way too save America is to force a change, yes force a change, Bush is a criminal and he must be stopped, America wake up Bush gives less than a dam what you VOTED for, Bush will tell America to suck it up and sacrifice… in any other WORDS,

Kiss my swaggering ass, I’ll do what I want and;

I King George will STAY THE COURSE, I will ESCALATE and EXCELLERATE and you cannot stop me.

No comments: